Sensible Approaches To An Abortion Essay
An abortion essay has created many issues in the past and triggered many debates on the subject. Legislation has been framed to offer guidance on several issues. When human rights and child abuse are related to this sensitive issue, it is bound to generate a lot of talk on what is right and what is wrong. The legal and political systems have often brought up the subject of safe labor. There is a need for further debate on the subject. Other than following a good dissertation guide, you could consider the following issues when your essay writing.
- Why is it so important to debate about abortion? Laws have been framed for abortion considering certain conditions that arose at the time of framing the law. Those conditions would have changed after a considerable period of time. Medical advances would be a major consideration to re-frame laws. For example, when a medical procedure has to be approved, the medical council would debate about it. There could still be instances when a safe new procedure would result in complications during an abortion. This would lead to a debate which would connect it to moral issues. You could write a good custom essay about the topic.
- Does the medical fraternity need to take a neutral stance? This is a complicated matter. Unless a doctor or nurse has had considerable experience using a particular medical procedure, it would not be advisable to debate about it in public. Safety of the patient is of primary importance. Health essays have been written to highlight this. Laws are made to protect this. The question arises when there is an inevitable delay in paperwork due to ambiguity in interpretation. When this happens, a debate is necessary to clarify things.
- Is it wrong to abort a child? This is the main bone of contention between lawmakers, the medical fraternity, and a section of society. There are some who believe that abortion is wrong while others look at it as a corrective measure to a wrong committed. Religion has a big role to play here. Thinking about this issue is molded through scriptures and advice given by religious heads. It is almost sacred for some not to consider abortion as an alternative to pregnancy out of wedlock.
- When can pregnancy be safely terminated? This has been recorded medically and followed throughout as a standard. But there are instances when complications creep in. Often it is difficult to understand a safe juncture at the time. We accept the condition as it is and believe it best not to fight the laws of nature. Nursing essays specifically written after nursing assignments could elaborate on such conditions, and highlight correct and humane ways to go about it. With family and society, in general, having gained better knowledge about abortion, the legal framework need not be disturbed is such cases. You could have your own views on the subject. Or ask for essay help.
- Is it necessary to disclose identity? Teenagers get pregnant and have to undergo mental agony during and after abortion. Can victims or rape be considered to be in a similar situation as others who will want to have an abortion due to extra-marital relationships or pregnancy out of wedlock? In cases of rape, the victim should not have to undergo the pain and hurt of facing people with a burden. Dissertation abstracts from relevant sources can be quoted in addition to the debate about issues involved here. Basically, whenever you write an abortion essay, be prepared to face controversy and research well.