The Constituent Parts of Research Proposal Format
Every serious research paper writing starts with a research proposal where objectives of the research paper are introduced and the main focus of the research is defined. The research proposal format supposes indication of a preliminary title of the research paper, introduction of objectives and thesis in the abstract and specifying reading list of all sources, which can be helpful in the process of research.
When being at the undergraduate level a student should have excellent writing skills and know how to write research proposal. However, it happens that one feels difficulty with research paper writing and is reluctant to deal with this complicated writing task. However, the deadline is specified and one needs to head on with the research proposal. In this situation the optimal choice is finding a reliable custom essay writing service company, which can help with research paper writing task.
Bestessay4u.com offers a wide range of academic subject and research projects to be written in different fields of study. We provide excellently written research paper with the following research proposal format:
• Introduction. It includes presentation of author’s research objectives and defining thesis statement. One has to demonstrate the novelty and the need for research this or that phenomenon.
• Body where an author demonstrates his competence in the subject matter and proves that the chosen research problem deserves attention and throughout investigation. The author has to demonstrate the gaps and failures of the current research attempt and show that one is ready to patch these gaps with the help of chosen methods.
• Methodology incorporates methodological tools and their analysis for relevancy to the current research proposal. It defines approaches to be applied at original research efforts. So if you want to provide a worthy research, you should know how to write methodology.
• One also has to demonstrate that his knowledge of the subject matter is based on careful analysis of all relevant resources. Literature review is an attempt to show his preparation for future research. Here the author includes overview of theories, models and all possible studies. Literature review example can be helpful to make up this part of research proposal.
• One can also include reading list to show that one has all required sources for in-depth investigation of the chosen problem.
When research proposal format is ready and accepted by a committee, you can proceed wit ha research paper, which will be an extension of what you have introduced in the research proposal. It is wroth to mention that your research proposal should demonstrate your professional skills and characteristics as well as introduce your research problem and define the way to solve it.
This preliminary step before actual research writing serves as an outline which will guide one along possible research paths. It is important to remember that any research proposal format deserves attention, time and perseverance of an author or researcher. If you are not ready for this academic task, it is better to entrust to more competent writers.