Admission Essay. What to say and How to say it
For many of our customers, the admission essay proves to be a greater stumbling block than the decision of what to study. Students are aware that a great deal of weight is placed on this essay, as a reflection of their ability to achieve within the university or college of their choice. Entrance papers must effectively sell the student as a viable candidate, while also managing to convey the personal dreams and aspirations of the student in a concise and well-organized essay. Our writers are here to help customers in any way possible.
Entrance papers reveal a student’s personality and background
- The college wants to know about the personal experience and aspirations of its students, to ensure they are a good match for the goals and programs associated with the school
- They are a chance for the student to highlight strengths and/or explain weaknesses, and how they have been overcome
Admissions essays are a means for the directors to determine the actual educational level of prospective students
- Language used to convey ideas can indicate level of proficiency in basic required courses
- Level of organization of ideas can convey a sense of the student’s knowledge base regarding appropriate writing formats
- Degree of detail can convey a sense of the student’s self-awareness, which will also contribute to their ability to succeed in college.
Admissions essays are also a means for the College Board to determine the degree to which a particular student may be expected to follow through on their plans.
The fact is that most colleges and universities today require the submission of an admissions essay prior to acceptance. This essay must sell the student without making this obvious at the same time that it causes the student to stand out from within the crowd of papers received each year.
Working one-on-one with the customers
Our professional writers are ready to work one-on-one with our customers, to ensure each admissions essay or entrance paper is capable of presenting a true sense of the customer. At the same time, the customer’s personal information and background will be targeted for the greatest possible effectiveness. By working on an individual and personal level, our admissions writers can assist in identifying the significant strengths and experiences of the customer’s background that will be of interest to the intended program of study.
Admissions services are necessarily more interactive than many of our other writing services, but our privacy guarantee remains in effect. A greater degree of personal knowledge may have to be exchanged between customer and professional writers, such as:
- Selected program of study
- Specific targeted schools
- General background information
- Basic work experience
- Personal interests
The degree of information shared between the customer and the professional writer is determined on an individual basis between the parties involved. In all communications, our privacy assurance remains in effect.