We came up with 5 dozens of interesting themes that could be a perfect basis for your essays.
- Sure enough this topic is quite general but still you have a possibility to give your opinion on life style, healthy eating, going in for sports and stress avoiding.
- Depression: myth or reality.
- Junk food: tasty and deathful.
Essay writing without global issues is impossible
Let’s continue with that essay topics objects of which many volunteers around the world deal every day with.
- Alcohol abuse. It is one of those persuasive essay topics which can change somebody’s life.
- Drug abuse.
- Child labour.
- Human trafficking. Not the simplest one of topics for essay to write about but nobody says solving problems is an easy process.
- Teen pregnancy.
What about essay writing about positive things?
- Reading: why is it useful? Is it really important to make children to read?
- Building a career or creating a family? A lot of people often have to choose between these two things. Argumentative essay topics stimulate your thinking.
- Marriage: when, who and why.
Now just different writing topics.
- Divorce: a big fail or a reasonable decision?
- Who should decide whether children stay with one of parents?
- Art copies life or vice versa?
- Are problems and their solving described in books of previous centuries still actual for us?
- What was our life like if we wouldn’t have created music?
- No criminality. Imagine that crimes and evil have never existed.
- An alternative variant of our civilization’s development. Probably this is one the best essay topics.
- Friendship between a man and a woman.
- Not all young people think that they need to enter the university or go to school.
- Population ageing.
- Women’s rights.
- Why is it important to give children a pat on the back?
- And, of course, quitting this habit is one of your essay ideas.
- Reasons for smoking.
- Why do people need war?
- Sometimes it’s used with not very honourable intentions.
- How has the internet changed our life?
- Do the elderly always deserve to be respected by the young?
- Would it possible to make all people equal?
- Do children really need to be said that Santa exist?
- When adult children live with parents.
- Retirement home. Is it mean to send parents to a retirement home?
- Unwanted pregnancy: abortion, children’s home or upbringing?
- Is it necessary to be able to forgive?
- Fee-based and free education. But is there any difference in quality of knowledge?
- Ideal president.
So you have 51 different topics for essay writing and maybe you’ll find something interesting for you. We wish you a successful writing process!