To be in service of your country is always considered an honor. Working in the military is a sacrifice that involves hard work, bravery, discipline, and respect. Over the years, military recruitment has developed, and selection has become more demanding for its candidates. Military essays have thus become one of the requirements in military studies for those aspiring to join the forces. This guide will enlighten you on how to select a good topic for your military essay.
How to Select the Best Military Essay Topic? Tips from the Pros
So, how do you select that topic that is part of determining your future in the military? Let us look at a few basic tips, to begin with.
Make It Outstanding
Select a topic that is not common. Think about all the essays that other cadets before you have written and even consult your instructor if possible to identify the topics that have been overdone. This can make your work stand out from the rest since you would be presenting something new.
Add a Personal Connection
Try to find an essay topic that relates to you better than the others because when you start writing, you are more motived to express your position and ideas on that issue.
Cast a Wider Net
You need to look for issues that affect the world as a whole, not just in your country. Read the information on other countries and the issues they face in the military respect. This will give you a wider range of possible topics to choose from.
Make Your Topic Manageable
Avoid topics that are too wide or narrow them down if possible to make them fit the allocated space. At the same time, too narrow topics are also dangerous since you may end up writing insufficient information. What is more, it is also manageability that predetermines your ability to write the paper. Do not select a topic that is too complex as you might find yourself getting stuck or even being unable to complete the paper within the allocated time.
A List of Military Essay Topics to Help You Get the Right Idea
The list below can give you some direction on what you should be looking for in an essay:
- Describe the requirements and the process involved in joining the Military
- Discuss the various duties of an American soldier
- Elaborate on the anti-hazing law.
- Describe the causes and effects of joining the military
- Highlight the advancement of military technologies
- Explain the importance of strategic thinking in the military
- Discuss the history and role of navy seals in the United States
- Discuss your position on the total force initiative in the air force
- Discuss the various effects of privatization and outsourcing in the armed forces
- Discuss fratricide and explain steps towards its prevention in modern-day warfare
- Discuss the causes and effects of alcohol abuse in the military
- Discuss your position on gender restrictions in military combat
- Discuss the U.S involvement in the conflict in Iraq
- Discuss the role computers will play in the field of warfare in the future
- Explain the mandatory military conscription in (add a country) and its effects
- Discuss the impact of military weaponry on the environment
- Discuss the history and the future perspectives of the American warship
- Elaborate on respect and leadership in the military
- Explain a voluntary military service and why it should be restored
- Describe military drones and their effects on counter-terrorism
Interesting Military Essay Questions You Can Pursue
Some topics can be derived from questions. Answering them requires supporting arguments as well as agreeing or disagreeing with them. Such questions include:
- Should military service be voluntary?
- Should there be mandatory military training to protect the children?
- Should the military be subjected to taxes too?
- Should women be included in military combat missions?
- Should the United States reduce its activities in foreign countries?
- Is there freedom of religion in the U.S military?
- Is the government doing enough to support the U.S veterans?
- Should the United States have mandatory military conscription?
Lucrative Military Essay Ideas You Can Use for Picking a Topic
Below are some ideas to help you compose good topics:
- Technology and its role in the military
- Deployment regulations
- Nuclear weaponry
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychology of a soldier’s mind
The above ideas are the issues you can analyze and use to compose your essay topic.
Need Help with Choosing the Topic? Get It Here!
If that assignment still becomes a problem, we can help make your life easier. We offer expert military essay writing services. Call us today, and our experts will handle it for you at affordable prices. Buy a cheap essay paper right now!