Does it sound like a million-dollar question to you? Tells you are having a hard time writing your Spanish essay. We can understand it. Writing an essay in English can be so difficult, having to write it in Spanish which may not even be your first language, takes the difficulty to a whole new level. Writing an essay in any language requires good command over that language on the part of the writer. Otherwise, you may not be able to use the correct grammar or phrase the sentences in a way that they are structurally correct and help generate the desired meaning.
First, Learn What Is a Spanish Essay?
A Spanish essay, as the name indicates, is an essay written in the Spanish language. It can be on any topic but in Spanish. It takes a very good knowledge of the Spanish language to write it. Particularly, you need good command over the grammar, diction, useful phrases, adjectives, adverbs, proverbs, pronouns, and nouns of the language. Most students study Spanish as a second language.
Here’s How to Write a Good Spanish Essay
A good Spanish essay is a properly structured essay. Writing such an essay involves planning. As a rule of thumb, just prepare an outline before starting to write your essay. The outline needs to be detailed and have a proper structure. There should be an introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion. Obviously you won’t write complete paragraphs at the stage of preparing the outline; all you need to do is write the topic sentences and mention the examples you would use to support the topic sentence in bullet-point form.
Here’s How to Start a Spanish Essay
Starting a Spanish essay is especially difficult. But having an outline can save you a lot of hassle. The following points serve as a guide for you:
- Begin with making an outline for the essay. It will help you get your thoughts organized so that you can write systematically. Follow the style specified by your teacher for writing the Spanish essay.
- If you have an option to choose a topic or essay type of your choice, go for personal reflective writing because that would require minimum or no citing from external sources at all. It becomes easier because it saves you the problem of finding relevant information in the Spanish articles.
- Before writing the final draft, write down an initial draft. The basic structure of your Spanish essay should have five paragraphs at least; consisting of one paragraph of the introduction, one of conclusion, and the other three paragraphs of the body in the middle of the essay.
- Develop topic sentences for your body paragraphs taking ideas from the thesis statement.
The Most Important Thing; How to Structure a Spanish Essay
The structure of Spanish essays is pretty much the same as the structure of any standard English essay. A standard essay has at least five paragraphs in this order; introduction, body para 1, body para 2, body para 3, and conclusion. Try to keep all paragraphs in the Spanish essay structure of the same length. Having a paragraph double the size of another gives the reader an impression that you have over-discussed one point and under-discussed another.
Good Phrases for Spanish Essay Introduction
Try to use some starting phrases since they are generic and can be used in any kind of Spanish essay. You may start your essay with the phrase “Para empezar” which means “To begin with.” Another good phrase to start the essay with is “En primer lugar” meaning “In the first place.” Yet another good option is “Al principio” which means “In the beginning.”
Expert Tips for Writing Spanish Essay Body
This is where you proceed from the outline towards the actual essay. The body of the essay is made up of the paragraphs with the topic sentences that you outlined before. Carefully read the following points and try to follow them:
- Start by writing the initial draft. After writing the initial draft, read it out loud to yourself.
- Try to fill in as many Spanish-English words as you can by finding synonyms for your words online or from a Spanish-English dictionary.
- Try to write longer sentences than you usually do with standard English essays because the sentences in Spanish tend to be longer.
- Pay attention to the accent of words and modify and correct the spelling mistakes as you discover them.
- Keep a Spanish grammar book with you as you write. It will serve as your guide so that you can resolve the issues with your sentence structure. The grammatical element that essay writers typically find complicated in the Spanish language is subjunctive form.
- If you can manage, get a native Spanish speaker to proofread your paper as he/she is best in the position of making the remaining corrections.
Suitable Phrases for Spanish Essay Conclusion
Here are some useful phrases and words you can use in your conclusion section. You may start your conclusion with the word “Resumiendo” which means “To summarize.” As an alternative, you may use “Para terminar” which means “To end up.” “Se puede inferir que” meaning “It can be inferred that” is also a good option to start the conclusion with.
The Right Solution for Urgency
You can write a good Spanish essay using the above guidelines, but it will take time and practice to master this skill. As for now, if you are in a hurry and don’t have that time because of work commitment or overburden, getting it written by us is the safest and the quickest option. So place your order now and get your cheap essay for sale.